How to Create Non-GamStop Account
Are you looking to play games on casino sites not covered by GamStop UK? GamStop is a self-exclusion program designed for players looking to break from gambling products in casinos and sportsbooks licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). If you are registered on the self-exclusion scheme, you’ll instantly be blocked from all UKGC gambling sites. However, you can continue to play on non-GamStop casinos, which offer the same gambling products. First, you must sign up for an account. Below are some insights on how to complete the registration process and start playing.
Choose Your Operator Carefully
Choosing a casino is the most crucial step when looking for non-GamStop gambling websites. There are thousands of online casinos, so finding one is usually effortless. However, identifying the best site for your needs requires reviewing various aspects that encapsulate the gambling experience. Some of the areas to examine include:
- License – The best non-GamStop casinos have a valid gambling license from credible commissions, such as Curacao, Alderney, Gibraltar, Canada, Australia, USA, etc. They might not have a UKGC license but should own one from any of the top regulators.
- Fair Play – Punters should stick to operators that have games certified for fair results. Look for certificates from eCOGRA, iTech Labs, and TST, among other credible independent auditors.
- Impressive Games – The best casinos feature many games, including slots, roulettes, poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, bingo, keno, scratchcards, live dealer games and more. You should focus on finding sites with games you love to play.
- 24/7 Support – You need a reliable support team to help you navigate issues at the casino. Top-rated casinos usually provide support around the clock through live chat, emails, and even telephone calls.
- Compatibility – Most sites are fully optimized to work across mobile and desktop devices. Nonetheless, you should review compatibility information to determine if there’s a dedicated app for your device or specific memory requirements.
When choosing a casino, make sure you sign up only once. Creating multiple accounts with the same operator can result in issues later on when you want to make a withdrawal, especially if the operator conducts ID verification. You might also be restricted from bonuses or even banned from the casino for violating the terms. The easiest way to find the most reputable casino sites not linked to GamStop is through our casino review and top five/ten lists.
Fill Your Personal Information
Once you find a trustworthy online casino that accepts bets from GamStop players, the next step is as simple as clicking on the Sign-Up button. In some platforms, it is the Registration or Join Now button, often placed beside the Login button. The registration process involves filling in your personal information, including your name, user name, email address, phone contact, address, password and other details the casino requires. Sites that conduct thorough ID verification will require more information.
Other sites that do not cooperate with GamStop might only need a username, valid email address and password. Make sure you fill in the mandatory fields and accept the terms & conditions. You can read the TCs before signing up to ensure you are comfortable with all conditions. Once you submit the information, you’ll be required to click on a verification link sent to the email you provided.
Claim a Promotion Offer
Once you have signed up for an account, the next step is exploring your favourite games. First, you’ll need to make a deposit, and most casinos have a welcome bonus for new players. Casinos have various rewards, including a risk-free no deposit bonus, first deposit welcome bonus, free spins, betting chips, comp points, and more. The majority of such bonuses goes with wagering requirements and you need to know about it. Here’s a brief overview of each:
- No Deposit Bonus – This promotion is available to new players as soon as they create an account. You don’t need to deposit any money to the casino to claim your free spins no deposit bonus without GamStop. However, the promotion may require a unique bonus code, so make sure you read all terms and conditions. A no deposit bonus can offer free spins, such as ten free spins or betting cash, like €10.
- First Deposit Bonus – As the name suggests, this is the bonus you’ll receive when you make your first deposit. Unlike no deposit bonuses, which are rare, first deposit bonuses are almost synonymous with casino promotions. Some websites offer bonuses for up to five deposits. The deals often feature a match, maximum bonus, free spins and minimum deposit. For instance, the casino may offer 400% casino bonus up to €100 plus 50 free spins for deposits above €10.
- Other Bonuses – Some casinos offer complimentary points that players can redeem to claim free spins, betting chips and additional bonuses. Many casinos outside the GamStop also provide cashback deals that refund up to 100% of all lost bets made using your first deposit. Simply look for the welcome offer on the casino and read the terms and claim the deal.
Playing should be effortless if you follow all steps above. You can explore demo versions to get the hang of betting before risking real money. Demo games are perfect for practice or exploring newly released titles to determine if they are worth betting on. Once you are ready to make a bet, simply launch your favourite game from the game lobby. Each game has unique betting guidelines, so make sure you understand the gameplay. You can bet on slots, poker, blackjacks, roulettes, bingo, and more.
Creating an account on websites not in GamStop database takes a few minutes at most. All you need is a dependable operator with a growing reputation among players that follows responsible gambling rules. Most platforms have a simple signup process and generous bonuses for new players. You can also contact the customer support team to help you create an account.